Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Mitochondrion - Parasignosis (2011)


Fucking Mitochondrion, dude. This is so it, I already have chosen my top album for 2011. Since this is a Canadian release, I am going to use the staple of Canadian food, "poutine" to describe the beast.

First you add the base ingredient, which in this case is authentic Blackened Death Metal fries, toss on thick hellish atmospheric cheese curds from the milk of Baphomet, finally topped with molten raw production gravy. The final result, melt in your ears Parasignosis!

Indulge.

4 comments:

  1. This review sold me. Bookmarked the blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've got a question for ya, do you actually buy the albums and then upload for us, or do you get them the same we (your blog-viewers) ?

    either way, thanks man, gonna try this out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I buy plenty of my albums, surely not all of the ones in my collection though. If I did I wouldn't be able to afford to wipe my own ass.

    Basically I just search for pre-existing links and provide them to you fine gents in exchange for 0.5% of your soul.

    That being said, if you like what you hear, support music, go to shows, buy merch off the bands!

    ReplyDelete
  4. shows and merch prob pay off ten fold compared to buying cds anyways.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know you're here…