Friday, March 11, 2011

Funerot - And Then You Fucking Die Man (2010)


Once again we have some brilliantly executed Metalpunk-Thrash that would make even Fenriz blush. I have been replaying this album constantly lately, It is near flawless in it's approach and I am starting to think this really should of been on my top 2010.

It's raw, punky, heavy, dirty, catchy and everything else beautiful and morbid. Every instrument can be heard well and yet the production remains uncleaned and genuine. Each song coheres to the motto "live fast die young", and then you fucking die man.


You Fucking Die  (Sorry dudes, this is Megaupload)

2 comments:

  1. any chance for a re-upload? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't get a link but I own the album, email me at chrisxdalessandro@gmail.com and I'll get you a link

      Delete

Let me know you're here…