Friday, April 15, 2011

Vomit The Soul - Apostles of Inexpression


Despite the gnarly illustration, something about that album cover tells me I am not going to be impressed with what I hear. For some reason I think of generic deathcore cabbage patch kids slam whenever I look at that. What the fuck do I know afterall? I was completely wrong.

Vomit The Soul of Italy have created a sound that is repulsive and of course brutal. I'm sure if someone vomited out a soul, it would bear a resemblance in sound, I would hope so anyway. The production is spot on and every instrument can be heard quite clearly and this makes baby Jesus smile.

Dogma

2 comments:

  1. Hell yes, my kinda album. Turn it up loud enough an you might just vomit your soul out. I'm a sucker for clean production, and this one delivers. Good stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know you're here…