Monday, May 28, 2012

Ulver - Bergtatt: Et eeventyr I 5 capitler (1995)

 

Here is an album that would sound fucking perfect on vinyl, I have been searching for a vinyl copy for a little while myself (If you have one and you're stupid enough to let it go, I'll buy it )

•  •  •

I'm thankful for the dudes who early on explored the possibilities within black metal and found elements they could blend perfectly within the camps of black metal. Instead of focusing on the occult and church burning nonsense, Ulver approached black metal with its roots imbedded deeply into folkore and archaic qualities.

I say Bergtatt: Et eeventyr I 5 capitler is the perfect album for vinyl because it has that warm textural you could almost feel, and it is deeply layered and raw.

Stay tuned, I'm actually going to start posting a lot of shit this coming week. 

Grab if you like: Drudkh, Walknut, Myrkgrav

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know you're here…