Saturday, March 9, 2013

Jess And The Ancient Ones - Astral Sabbat (2013)


Jess And The Ancient Ones are fucking it man, I love this band, I loved their S/T release last year, and I sure as hell overplayed the shit out of the track Sulfur Giants from it… They are back with an EP, and their infectious blend of shamanistic psychedelic rock that hearkens back to the days of ether soaked bandanas surrounded in a haze of incense smoke reigns!

A throwback in sound to the days when computers didn't shit out everything, it drives that analogue vibe with a warm and fuzzy soul. Carrying an obvious and rather honest predilection for the occult they have this way of dragging you into a time or place that feels foreign yet familiar at the same time. I don't know what the fuck that means exactly, but it's how I feel and if you don't like it too bad so sad you idiot dummy.

Astral Sabbat (Zippyshare)
Support JATAO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know you're here…